Connex allows you to use QuickBooks as a product catalog. You can make pricing and inventory updates in Amazon from your QuickBooks item list.
Can you create products in Amazon from QuickBooks?
There are two types of products:
- Other Amazon vendors sell the product and you want to become a vendor. If you resold Dell Laptops, then you fall under this category. Amazon calls this feature the flat file inventory loader feed.
- No vendor on Amazon sells the product and you want to become the first. Amazon calls this feature the flat file listings feed.
To enable Connex to make new products for QuickBooks Desktop users, follow these steps:
- In QuickBooks, go to your item list.
- You need to map a UPC, ASIN, or EAN from QuickBooks to Amazon. A QuickBooks custom field called UPC will map automatically. If you need to map ASIN or EAN, please contact us.
- Log into Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand sync inventory.
- Check create products if missing.
- Under inventory types to update, select Amazon inventory loader to associate existing Amazon products. Select Amazon listing loader, if the products are unique to your account.
Once the item is uploaded, what is the end result?
If you use the inventory loader, then Amazon already has an image. Our tool can update the price and quantity. Here is the result.
How do you map handling time from QuickBooks to Amazon?
There is no report to pull the handling time from QuickBooks. As a workaround, you can hard code a default handling time for all products. If our tool sends no handling time, then our system will remove the handling time from all products. Here are the steps to add the handling:
- Go to the Connex rules engine.
- Add this rule. You may replace five with any period.
What happens if I sell on FBA?
Connex skip any stock changes to FBA products.