If the inventory sync has failed to work, follow these steps:
- Login to Connex
- Choose your connection and click configure
- Expand the 'Sync Inventory from QuickBooks Manually' Tab
- Adjust the dates to a few days ago. This will cause previous updates to inventory to sync with your website:
- The product SKU in your store must match the QuickBooks Item Name field, or the QuickBooks SKU Field, depending on your settings. To check these settings, Expand the "Product Match" Tab. If no check mark is next to "Match QuickBooks SKU to Product SKU" you are matching QuickBooks Item Name to Product SKU, because it is the default of our software. If there is a check mark, you are matching QuickBooks SKU to Product SKU
- Our software looks for updates to inventory, and brings them up to your store. No changes to inventory will occur if no updates have been made. In QuickBooks, update some items- you can do an inventory adjustment or update a description. When the sync runs every fifteen minutes, you'll see an update in your store.