Infusionsoft has a workflow automation tool. It can follow up with customers by email and perform other tasks if a customer has a special tag. Our software can apply tags to customers, based on them being in QuickBooks or based on what they have ordered.
Should I map the tag ID or the tag name?
Map the tag name.
Can I add multiple tags on the same order?
Yes, you can add multiple rules and each one can apply a tag.
I want to add tags, based on order products. Is this possible?
We recommend using a spreadsheet of rules. The only field that needs to change is the map from and the map to values. Map from is the QuickBooks item name and map to is the product SKU. Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- On the left, click rules engine.
- On the rules grid, click import.
- Alter the spreadsheet. Copy the first row for each rule that you need to make.
- Upload the spreadsheet.
How do I update existing contacts with tags?
Out of the box, our software will add tags to new customers. Our software will skip existing contacts unless you check update tags only or update customer details.
- Log into software.
- Click the manage button under your existing connection.
- Expand Sync Customers from QuickBooks Manually menu.
- Check Update existing customers from QuickBooks or Update tags on existing customers only, instead of contact information:
- Click Sync Now.
How do I add a rule to map a tag to a customer?
Here are the steps:
- Login to our software.
- Click rules engine on top.
- Click action and add new rule.
- This rule will map the tag QuickBooks, if the customer email contains an @ sign: