This video demonstrates how to sync orders from a date range in the past, and also how to run the sync manually.
Historical Orders and Manual Sync
Connex uses a scheduled task system to pull orders. By default, the system pulls orders from current install date into the future. If you want to import orders from the past, follow these steps:
- Login to syncwithconnex.com with your Intuit account.
- On the my connections page, choose your connection. Click configure.
- Expand the 'Sync Manually to QuickBooks' Tab
- Adjust the date range.
- If you wish to update duplicate orders, expand the advanced transaction tab and select update matching transactions in QuickBooks.
- Click the blue 'Save Settings and Sync Now' button.
- Wait about 15 minutes.
- Check the log by clicking on Settings > Transaction Log on the top right.