Sync Orders from QuickBooks to Infusionsoft (Keap)
The Connex can sync orders from QuickBooks Online into Infusionsoft (Keap). You must set-up a scheduled task with Connex, enable QuickBooks class tracking, create some new invoices or sales receipts in QuickBooks, and ensure these transactions are formatted properly.
- You must have QuickBooks Online Plus or Advanced to sync from QuickBooks. This feature is not compatible with QuickBooks Online Self-Employed, Simple Start, or Essentials.
- You must have a Connex Growth Plan or higher to enable this feature.
Enable Class Tracking
Each order will have a class called Infusionsoft. This tells our software to send the orders to Infusionsoft. This class prevents orders from Infusionsoft from going into QuickBooks and back to Infusionsoft. To enable class tracking, follow these steps:
- In QuickBooks, click the gear > Accounts and Settings.
- Under the Categories header, click track classes > on:
- Click save.
- IMPORTANT: You must have QuickBooks Online Plus or Advanced to enable Class Tracking.
Enable Sync from QuickBooks
You must tell Connex to pull orders from QuickBooks Online:
- Login to Connex.
- From the dashboard, click Manage for InfusionSoft.
- On the settings view, scroll to the bottom and expand Sync Direction.
- Check the box to sync from QuickBooks.
- Click Save Settings.
Add an Order to QuickBooks Online
You must add the name of your ordering solution to the class field. In this example, ShipStation is used. If you are an Infusionsoft customer, then add Infusionsoft. Here are the steps:
- Login to QuickBooks Online.
- On the left, click customers.
- Select a customer or add a new one.
- On the top right, click new > invoice or new > sales receipt.
- Enter Infusionsoft in the class field:
- In the shipping address box, type in the contact's first and last name.
- Press enter.
- Type the address line 1 and press enter.
- Type the address line 2 and press enter.
- Type the city, state, and zip then press enter:
In about 30 - 60 minutes, the order should sync. Check your transaction log by hovering over the gear > transaction log. If you want to export the order faster, go back to the configure page of Connex. Click save and sync.
After the Initial Sync
If you're shipping outside of the U.S. the country must appear on the last line. For more information on address formats, see this article.
Our system assumes any line with UPS, FedEx or shipping is a shipping amount. This data is mapped to the ShipStation shipping field.
Out of the box, our system updates no orders in Infusionsoft. If you need this setting turned on, please read these instructions.