How do I transfer my account QuickBooks Online?
Connex Online Sync pairs the QuickBooks Online email address with your store. This user must be an admin in QuickBooks Online because an admin user has the permissions Connex needs to create orders in QuickBooks. We recommend pairing Connex with a generic email, such as accounting or info, so other users can access the account.
How do I transfer my account?
To transfer your account, follow these steps:
- In QuickBooks Online, create the new user, or note the user email address you want the account transferred to.
- In QuickBooks Online, retrieve your Company ID. [In QBO, hold down the Ctrl and Alt (or Option on a Mac) and type the ?/ key on your keyboard. A window will open up with your Company ID]
- Note the Company ID
- Contact us requesting an account transfer. Please provide us with the company ID, the old email address and the new email address. We will disconnect the old account. We will reply to that email you when the old account has been disconnected.
- Next, login to Connex with the new email address, using this URL
- If prompted, click the green connect to QuickBooks button and follow the on-screen instructions to pair QuickBooks.
- Email us with the new email that you paired. A staff member will transfer the settings on your account and will notify you when the process is complete.