How do I pair your app with Square?
To pair Square and our software, follow these stesp:
- Login to Connex.
- Under add a new connection, choose Square.
- When prompted, click continue and login to Square through our software.
- When you return to Connex, complete the install wizard.
How do I ensure that all orders have a billing and shipping address?
If your orders are paid online, then the user's billing and shipping address should appear. If the order is paid using Square POS, our tool maps the cash register's location to QuickBooks. In Square, add an address to each Square location. This address is mapped to QuickBooks sales and the address is used to calculate sales tax.
How does a sample order appear in QuickBooks?
Please click here to see a sample order from Square to QuickBooks Online.
How do I add transaction fees from Square?
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex
- At the my connections page, select Square under existing connections.
- Click manage.
- Expand merchant fees.
- Enter an item from QuickBooks to track fees.
- Click save and sync now.