You can instruct Connex for QuickBooks Online to update matching transactions. This is ideal, if you changed your settings to need to update a field, such as payment reference number.
Each order that you update counts towards your yearly allotment of sales. Click dashboard on the left to track the number of sales.
What fields are updated?
Connex updates any order in QuickBooks Online. For QuickBooks Desktop, our system updates everything except invoices and payments. If you turn update on, this information will change:
- Customer where order is matched (not actual customer data like email.)
- Line items will be added, removed, or updated. These items can include tax or tracking details.
- Tax details will be added, removed or updated.
- Billing and shipping info on the order.
How do I enable this feature?
In this example, we will update orders from June 1st to June 15th from Shopify. This will work with any solution. The setting says Shopify because the user is connected to Shopify. To enable updates, follow these steps:
- Login to Connex for QuickBooks Online.
- Choose an existing connection.
- Click manage.
- Scroll down to advanced transaction.
- Check update from Shopify to QuickBooks for this sync only:
- Scroll to the sync manually to QuickBooks section.
- Adjust the date range.
- Click save and sync now.
Once you sync, the update transaction button deactivates.
Will this count towards my yearly limit?
Yes, syncing updates will count towards your yearly limit.