Connex pulls items by modified date. Unfortunately, updating the quantity on hand in QuickBooks will not change the last modified date for inventory assembly items. The quantity on hand does change, so we can sync it with your website. You must change another value in the inventory assembly record, so the modified date changes.
To update an inventory assembly item and have it sync with your website, follow these steps:
- In QuickBooks, go to Lists > Item List.
- Double click the inventory assembly item.
- On the right, click new note.
- Add a new note.
- In the note dialog, click OK.
- On the item dialog box, click OK
- Run the Intuit Sync Manager
Here is a screenshot of the notes field: