How do I pair eBay?
There are no files to install to integrate eBay and our software. To begin, login to eBay through our software. eBay will send us a special token, which we use to sync data. At the Dashboard, Click on Add Connection and choose eBay from the list. At the next screen, take a moment to read the next steps, and then click Pair QuickBooks. A pop up will appear with a link to these instructions. You can close the pop up and click Submit Form. Follow the on-screen instructions to pair the file. Connex will launch Ebay, and ask you to login if you are not logged in. Connex will locate the tokens need to integrate, and will ask you for permission to pair Connex. When this is complete you will be brought back to Connex to finish the installation wizard.
How does your tool map the order number?
Out of box, our tool maps the sales record number from eBay to QuickBooks. It is usually a four digit number. If you want to map the eBay order number field, follow these steps:
- Login to Connex.
- On the left, click rules engine.
- Click add.
- Select map fields conditionally.
- Add this rule:
How does your tool match eBay products?
Our product matches the QuickBooks item name field to the eBay SKU field. To enable the SKU field on eBay, please follow these steps:
- On your eBay account, go to click on My eBay.
- Click Activity.
- Click Selling Manager Pro:
- On the left, click inventory.
- On the right of the product inventory grid, click customize:
- Add the custom label field to the list of visible fields.
- Click on apply changes:
- Click on the custom label to assign a unique SKU to your products on eBay:
Can I map the manufacturer part number to the QuickBooks item name?
If the item has a field called MPN or manufacturer part number, then our tool will map the field to the QuickBooks item name. No settings changes are required.
Sync Inventory from QuickBooks to eBay
Our software matches the QuickBooks item name field and the eBay SKU field. If there is a match, our tool will send the inventory. Our tool queries recent inventory updates in QuickBooks and syncs them to eBay. In your eBay user preferences, please enable out-of-stock control so our product can send 0 as the quantity-on-hand.
Multiple eBay Stores
If you have multiple stores, you need to change the URL field. Each URL and username combination has its own unique settings. Change the URL to http://www.ebay2.com and so on.
You must export orders when they have shipped and include tracking details. Here are the steps:
- Login to our software.
- Click manage.
- Expand sync orders to QuickBooks.
- In the order status field, enter completed.
How do you handle partial refunds?
Connex will clear all the line items and just show one item called partial refund for many reasons:
- If you perform a $10 partial refund on a $100 order and there is more than one line item, what gets refunded?
- If you gave $10 back and the customer kept the product, then you want no restock.
Here is the end result: