Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Channel Advisor
- Custom Store
- Magento 2
- Match Deposit Tool
- Other Partners
- Roaster Tools
- Spreadsheet Import Tool
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Does the Summary support multiple currencies in the same selling channel?
Connex can group orders by their currency code and deposit account.
Connex can group orders by their currency code and deposit account. Each currency needs its own deposit account. In this example, we will summarize four orders. Two of them belong to Amazon FBA, but they use Euros instead of Canadian Dollars. Here is the set-up:
You must create deposit account:
- In QuickBooks, go to the gear box and click chart of accounts.
- Click new.
- Select other current asset for the type and subtype. Add the currency:
Step 1: Create a rule to map the deposit account based on currency:
- From the Connex Dashboard, on the left, click Rules Engine.
- Add a rule to map deposit accounts for each currency by following the sample below:
Step 2: Choose the Customer Type on the Customer Tab in Connex:
On the Connex Dashboard, choose the connection and click Manage.
Next expand the Customers Tab>Matching. From the drop down, choose Store Name and Currency as the customer mode. Connex will append the currency code to the selling channel name in QuickBooks:
- Expand the Orders > Sync Manually to QuickBooks tab to change the sync dates under export settings to a one-day range, such as August 13th 12:00 AM to August 13th 11:59 PM.
- Open the Orders>New Order and Product Accounts tab and choose a default deposit account for your home currency. In this case, we will use undeposited funds.
- Click Sync Now.