Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
Does Connex support parent and child customers for QuickBooks Online?
You can assign parent customer to each sale. You can choose a single customer, selling channel or company name as the parent.
If my customer already exists, then how does Connex locate it?
Let's say the parent customer is Amazon and the child customer is Joe Example. If Joe Example orders again, then our tool will locate him under Amazon and match. The parent customer is used for no matching.
What options are available?
Here are the options:
How do I enable a parent customer?
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand customers.
- From the parent drop down, choose an option from the dropdown:
What is the end result?
Here is a parent customer called Amazon Orders and a child customer called Joe Example:
Can't find what you're looking for? Let us help you right now!