Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Does Connex support parent and child customers for QuickBooks Online?
You can assign parent customer to each sale. You can choose a single customer, selling channel or company name as the parent.
If my customer already exists, then how does Connex locate it?
Let's say the parent customer is Amazon and the child customer is Joe Example. If Joe Example orders again, then our tool will locate him under Amazon and match. The parent customer is used for no matching.
What options are available?
Here are the options:
How do I enable a parent customer?
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand customers.
- Expand advanced customer.
- From the parent drop down, choose an option from the dropdown:
What is the end result?
Here is a parent customer called Amazon Orders and a child customer called Joe Example:
Can't find what you're looking for? Let us help you right now!