Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Channel Advisor
- Custom Store
- Magento 2
- Match Deposit Tool
- Other Partners
- Roaster Tools
- Spreadsheet Import Tool
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Does Connex for QuickBooks Online work with locations?
You can add a drop down to each QuickBooks sale to group orders.
How do I activate locations and change their label?
You can change the location field label to say division, department, or business. Here are the steps:
- In QuickBooks, go to the gear box.
- Click account and settings.
- On the left, click advanced.
- Click categories.
- Check track locations.
- Change the label field:
What label can a location have in QuickBooks?
Here is a full list:
How do I map fields to location?
In this example, we will map the ShipStation selling channel name as the location:
- Login to Connex.
- Click rules > my rules on the left.
- Click add new rule.
- Choose start from scratch.
- As the action, choose map order location.
- In comparison, enter these values: selling channel, map all.
- Leave map to blank.
- Finish the wizard.
How do I pull a report of sales by location?
Here are the steps:
- In QuickBooks, click reports on the left.
- In the search field, enter location.
- Select sales by location summary or detail.
You will see a list of sales grouped by location. Here is an example sales by summary report: