Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
Can I sync checks, if I sync refunds?
Checks are ideal, if you are refunding non-credit card payments
When a refund syncs to QuickBooks, our tool creates a credit memo. The problem is the funds from the refunds still remain in QuickBooks. You need a way to subtract funds, so you can balance your books.
Connex can sync refunds in two ways. Credit card refunds are ideal for credit card transactions. Checks are ideal for non-credit card orders, like PayPal. To sync checks, follow these steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand orders.
- Expand sync orders to QuickBooks.
- Expand refunds.
- Select the sync checks field:
- Choose a deposit account for the check where funds are withdrawn.
When does Connex sync a check?
If the order is refunded and if the credit memo successfully synced, then our tool will sync a check. You must enable the setting to sync checks.
How does the check look?
Here is a sample check: