Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
Do you support updating orders, after they are edited in Shopify?
A list of limitations of syncing updated orders to QuickBooks
Here is a scenario:
- On June 1st, a user orders 10 widgets.
- On June 2nd, the user calls and says he only needs 9 widgets.
- Connex syncs a sale for 10 widgets and a refund for 1 widget.
Connex has no way or merging these sales at this time. If you want a single sale for all the changes, cancel the order and start again. As a workaround, we suggest waiting for sales to reach fulfilled status:
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand orders > sync orders to QuickBooks > sync manually to QuickBooks.
- Enter fulfilled in the order status field.
- Click save.