Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
Do you support updating orders, after they are edited in Shopify?
A list of limitations of syncing updated orders to QuickBooks
Here is a scenario:
- On June 1st, a user orders 10 widgets.
- On June 2nd, the user calls and says he only needs 9 widgets.
- Connex syncs a sale for 10 widgets and a refund for 1 widget.
Connex has no way or merging these sales at this time. If you want a single sale for all the changes, cancel the order and start again. As a workaround, we suggest waiting for sales to reach fulfilled status:
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand orders > sync orders to QuickBooks > sync manually to QuickBooks.
- Enter fulfilled in the order status field.
- Click save.