Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Channel Advisor
- Custom Store
- Magento 2
- Match Deposit Tool
- Other Partners
- Roaster Tools
- Spreadsheet Import Tool
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Do you support split shipments with ShipStation?
A guide on how we merge these sales
If you wait for orders to ship, Connex will merge split shipments into the same order. Here are the steps:
- Follow the instructions to sync shipped orders only. This will instruct Connex to sync sales by their ship date.
- In ShipStation, split an order.
- Do not change the order number in ShipStation for the split shipments.
- Create both shipments on the same day. When the shipments sync to Connex, we receive both shipments at the same time. We use this logic to merge the two sales.
- In Connex, expand orders.
- Expand sync orders manually to QuickBooks.
- In the order status field, enter shipped.
Can I sync split shipments before they ship?
When you split the sale, you must give the second part a new order number like 100 and 100-1. Connex skips over duplicate sales.
Can I exclude split shipments from syncing?
- Log into Connex.
- Click rules > my rules on the left dashboard.
- Click add.
- Choose start from scratch.
- As the action, choose do not sync sync sales.
- In the comparison, enter these values:
- Skip the last step.
- Click finish.