Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
Do you support split Amazon shipments and refunds?
Use next QuickBooks numbering
Amazon split shipments and refunds fail to sync.
Amazon will send split shipments and refunds with the same order number. Connex only allows one sale with the same number to sync.
Connex will add a -1 to the second part of the order, if you resync by number. Log into Connex. Click manual sync. Under list of orders, enter a comma separated list of sales to reexport.
Change number mapping
You must enable the next number from QuickBooks. Split shipments have the same order number, but the order date is different. Here is a use scenario:
- Order 114-9737156-1563453 has two split shipments.
- The first is on 4/13 and the second is on 4/19.
Two orders will sync:
- Order with memo 114-9737156-1563453 on 4/13:
- Order with memo Order 114-9737156-1563453 on 4/19:
What if I split a shipment on the same day?
If you split order 114-9737156-1563453 and it had a date of 4/13, then only one would sync. We recommend splitting shipments on separate days.