Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- Orders from QuickBooks
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
Do you support QuickBooks Online bundled items?
If the SKU matches the QuickBooks item name, then we can match it.
Do you support bundled items?
Yes, we match the product SKU and QuickBooks item name.
How is the price calculated?
The sum of the kit items make the price. In QuickBooks, look up the items. Make sure they have a sales price. Here is an example:
If all the items have no sales price, then the bundle will have a total of 0. If the bundle has a price of zero, then Connex will assign the bundle's price on the first item. Here is an example with prices: