Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- Orders from QuickBooks
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
Do you support QuickBooks Online AST
You can map tax to the field
What is AST?
QuickBooks can compute tax rates, based on an order's address.
How do the fields map?
Connex will map the total tax calculated to the QuickBooks total tax field. Connex will override the calculations that QuickBooks would compute.
I don't want to use AST. Can I add tax codes?
You cannot add tax codes, if you use AST. As a workaround, you can add tax as a line item.