Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
Do you support multiple payments on a single Shopify invoice?
Shopify supports split payments, so an order can have a $40 cash and a $60 credit card payment to complete a $100 order.
How do I set it up?
Sales receipts will sync the entire sale as just one order and one payment. You must sync invoices and payments:
- Log into Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand orders > sync orders to QuickBooks > transaction.
- Choose invoices, payments if paid.
Here is an example from QuickBooks: