Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Do you support customer types?
You can use the Connex rules engine to map customer types, based on business logic. Customer type mapping is supported for QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Desktop.
How do I find customer type in QuickBooks?
Customer type is located under the additional info tab. If you edit a customer, then you will see the field. Here is a screenshot from QuickBooks Desktop:
How do I map the type?
If you use Connex for QuickBooks Desktop, login to Connex. Click manage. Expand the advanced customer tab. In the customer type drop down, choose a customer type for all new customers.
If you want to apply a type dynamically or if you use QuickBooks Online, you must use our rules engine. This rule says apply the customer type retail, if the order number is not ABC:
- Login to our software.
- On the top right, click rules engine.
- Click action and add new rule.
- Here is an example rule.
- retail.jpg (30 KB)