Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- Orders from QuickBooks
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
Do you support Amazon FBA?
We sync all orders by default
There are two types of Amazon sales. Amazon FBA, known as fulfilled by Amazon, and Amazon MFN that is fulfilled by merchant. Our tool syncs both types by default. You can set-up a filter to exclude either one of those groups:
- Log into Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand orders > sync orders to QuickBooks > sync manually to QuickBooks.
- Change the fulfillment channel drop down to FBA or MFN: