Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Channel Advisor
- Custom Store
- Magento 2
- Match Deposit Tool
- Other Partners
- Roaster Tools
- Spreadsheet Import Tool
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Could not start QuickBooks. "Max Connection Retries Exceeded."
This error occurs because your QuickBooks company file is closed. Connex will use the company file path in your settings, but that file path is incorrect. The issue happens when you rename or move the company file.
To adjust your Connex settings to point to the file:
This also enables you to run the QuickBooks Web Connector when the company file is closed, although QuickBooks itself must be running.
- In QuickBooks, open your company file.
- Press F2.
- Copy the file path from QuickBooks > File Information > Location:
- Login to Connex.
- For each connection, click manage.
- Expand orders > sync orders to QuickBooks > advanced transaction.
- Enter the location into the company file path field: