How Connex support works
JMA Web Technologies dba Sync with Connex offers 100% U.S.-based sales and technical support. Our business hours are 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM eastern standard time (EST), Monday thru Friday excluding major U.S. holidays. We do not offer weekend support at this time.
How do I get in touch for sales, service, or general business inquiries?
Looking to learn more about Connex? Interested in learning if Connex is right for your business? Schedule a 15-minute discovery meeting with us by clicking here. However, if you have a general inquiry, please click here to contact us.
How do I get in touch with support?
Prior to contacting support, please be sure to review the transaction log. It is located on the dashboard, after you log into Connex.
In addition, please be sure to visit the Connex software status page, as we post known issues to the status page.
However, If you experience an issue while using Connex, we offer multiple ways to get in touch.
Available to all plan levels.
We offer a robust help center that includes articles on the rules engine, Accounting, COGS, and basic set-up. We post known issues to our software status page. In addition, connect with other Connex users via our Facebook Group.
Available to all plan levels.
Login to Connex. Click Help > Submit a Support Ticket. Please complete the support form as completely as possible. Please be specific. Our dedicated support team will respond to your inquiry within 24 business hours (or less). Alternatively, you can submit a support ticket directly by clicking here.
Limited. Case-by-case basis.
If you require technical support, first please submit a ticket. Phone and/or screen share support is conducted on a case-by-case basis.
Meetings of this nature are conducted via Zoom.
Submitting a Ticket - Best Practices
For the best possible experience when submitting a ticket, please be as specific as possible and include any relevant related assets (such as screen shots). This way, we can quickly route your inquiry to the right support agent and resolve the reported issue as quickly as possible.
Here are a few best practices:
- A description of your issue: What is happening and when, is it consistent or intermittent, which integration is involved (selling channel, website URL, etc), what task you are trying to accomplish when you experience the issue (import orders, sync orders from QuickBooks, etc).
- Connex Username: Let us know your Connex username (email) so that we can look up and review your account and settings.
- Example order numbers, if issue involves orders.
- Connection name or URL in our software.
- Name of rule, if issue is related to our rules engine.
- Screenshots or videos: See the sections below if you do not know how to take screenshots or videos.
- Any steps you may have already taken to attempt to resolve the issue, if any.
- Error messages you encountered, if any.
Taking Screenshots & Videos
When contacting the support team, screenshots or video captures of the issue you're experiencing are extremely helpful. They can ensure the our team is looking for the issue in the right place, provide hints on how to replicate the issue, and provide information which would not normally be available to the support team member, such as detailed information about an order available in your selling channel but not found in ShipStation.
Here are a few popular options:
Snagit: Snagit is a program for both Windows and Mac that includes more advanced editing and annotation options for images and videos. Snagit also includes access to a Screencast account so you can upload your saved images and videos and easily share them with others.
- Windows Snipping Tool : This tool is part of Windows. Search for snipping tool in the Windows search bar.
How do I submit feedback or a feature request?
Please visit our feedback site to make a request. If we decide to implement the change, you will receive an email.