Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
Connex is unable to find account
Update your chart of account settings to move forwards
Our software is unable to make products or sales in QuickBooks.
On the Connex settings page, the chart of account settings is missing values. This error happens when you change an account in QuickBooks or during set-up, you fail to complete the chart of accounts page.
Fill in the chart of accounts
Here are the steps:
- Log into our software.
- Click settings.
- On the left, click chart of accounts.
- Click each drop down.
- Choose the correct value. If you are unsure, check with your bookkeeper or accountant.
- Click save.
- Click dashboard, on the left.
- Click manual sync.
- Enter a date range or list of order numbers.
- Click submit.
If these values exist, here are some accounts you can choose: