Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
Connex cannot find a credit card refund with the order number
Deposits fail to sync.
Deposits fail to map from QuickBooks.
Connex can sync no deposits, if credit card refunds are missing.
Check payment method
If the payment method is not a credit card, then syncing a credit card refund would fail. Here is an example from our order previewer:
Since this is a non-credit card type, it will fail:
In QuickBooks, change the type from check to visa. Resync the sale:
- Log into Connex.
- Click manual sync.
- Enter 14093.
- Click submit.
- Run the web connector.
- Check the error log for any errors.
- Check QuickBooks and ensure the refund synced.
Click settings > refunds. Check create credit card refunds. Resync your sales.