Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- Orders from QuickBooks
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
Connex can find no matching tax code
Connex is unable to sync sales to QuickBooks. Connex can find no tax code matching MD or US for order 38500. Login to Connex. Click settings. On the left, click sales tax. Add a tax code mapping for MD or US. Here are your tax codes: AB,BC,BC,MB,MB,NB,NL,NT,NS,NU,ON,PE,QC,QC,YT,SK,SK,,GA,IL,MI,NC,NJ,OH,VA,MN,BC
Connex is trying to map a tax code to the bottom of the sale, if you use QuickBooks U.S. If you use QuickBooks Canada, Connex is trying to map tax codes on line items. This error means no mapping is available.
Map Tax Code
Here are the steps:
- Log into Connex.
- Click settings.
- Click sales tax, on the left.
- Using the grid on the right, click add.
- Enter a tax code, U.S. state if United States, and the country code.
- Click submit.