Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Close Any Modal Dialog in QuickBooks
Web Connector error status message: Error Connecting to QuickBooks- close any modal dialog in QuickBooks appears in the web connection preventing syncing activity between Connex and QuickBooks.
Go to QuickBooks on the computer where you received the error and dismiss the modal dialog box. Then attempt to manually run the web connector application by selecting the 'update selected' button.
How does this error appear?
There is a window showing in QuickBooks that must be closed before the web connector can complete the update. This will typically be a question of some type of acknowledgment screen within QuickBooks that prevents the web connector application from running.