Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
Can I use WooCommerce custom order statuses?
A guide on how to enable custom statuses
Some fields might be unavailable to map. You must use an older version of the WooCommerce integration to pull orders by custom order status.
You must instruct our software to use the legacy WooCommerce API and contact us with some example sales:
- Login to Connex.
- Click Add New Connection.
- If your URL is https://www.example.com for your current WooCommerce connection, enter https://www.example.com/wc-api/v3.
- If you use QuickBooks Desktop, login to QuickBooks as admin and open the company file. Open the web connector and remove the old WooCommerce connection. Download a new one from Connex and double click it.
- Contact us with the screenshots of orders with the custom statuses. We will adjust a setting on your account to allow you to select these statuses.