- Help Center
- Integrations Help Guide
Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
Can I use WooCommerce custom order statuses?
A guide on how to enable custom statuses
Some fields might be unavailable to map. You must use an older version of the WooCommerce integration to pull orders by custom order status.
You must instruct our software to use the legacy WooCommerce API and contact us with some example sales:
- Login to Connex.
- Click Add New Connection.
- If your URL is https://www.example.com for your current WooCommerce connection, enter https://www.example.com/wc-api/v3.
- If you use QuickBooks Desktop, login to QuickBooks as admin and open the company file. Open the web connector and remove the old WooCommerce connection. Download a new one from Connex and double click it.
- Contact us with the screenshots of orders with the custom statuses. We will adjust a setting on your account to allow you to select these statuses.