Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
Can I use the billing address from QuickBooks as the order billing address?
You can map the billing address from QuickBooks, instead of the billing address on the order
You sync sales under a single customer in QuickBooks. You email invoices to customers. You want the billing address on the order to say your address, so the user can mail you a check. Instead, the billing address matches the billing address on the order.
Map the address from QuickBooks
In this example, we will map the customer's billing address from QuickBooks to the QuickBooks sale:
Here are the steps:
- Log into Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand orders > sync orders to QuickBooks > advanced transaction.
- Select use billing address from existing QuickBooks customer: