Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Can I sync without connecting my selling channel?
Add the sample data connection
If you want to see how Connex syncs without pairing your selling channel, add the sample data connection. Our tool will sync a single order into QuickBooks. The order includes a discount, shipping, and a single line item called test item.
How do I pair it?
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Click add new connection.
- Choose sample data.
- Complete the install wizard.
- If you use QuickBooks Desktop, run your web connector. If you use QuickBooks Online, the sale will sync shortly.
How does it appear in QuickBooks?
Here is how the sale appears.