Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
Can I sync Stripe fees in WooCommerce to QuickBooks?
Sync the fees to QuickBooks
Stripe fees are a WooCommerce custom field, which requires a settings adjustment to sync. Before you enter the install wizard, you must follow these steps:
- Log into your Connex for QuickBooks account.
- Click the 'manage' button under your existing connection.
- Expand the Merchant Fees menu.
- Enter a fee item name. Leave the percent and cents as 0.