- Help Center
- Rules Engine Guide
- Common Rules
Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
Can I sync some orders as sales receipts and others as invoices?
In some cases, the user wants to sync some orders as sales receipts. Other sales, will be unpaid invoices. Connex for QuickBooks allow users to map the transaction mode for certain orders using our rules engine.
How do I set-up the mapping?
First, set-up a catch-all:
- Login to Connex for QuickBooks.
- Next to your selling channel, click the settings button.
- On the left, click orders to QuickBooks.
- Under transaction type, choose invoices.
Orders that fail to meet your criteria will become unpaid invoices. Next, set-up a rule:
- On the left of your Connex account, click Rules Engine > My Rules.
- When you reach the Rules Engine grid, click "Add New Rule".
- On the Rule Type selector, choose "Map field, based on a condition" and then Advance.
- In the action field, select "Map Transaction Type"
- In Step 3 (the conditions that need to be met) choose the following:
- In the final step (What should the value be), enter Sales Receipts.
- Click finish