Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
Can I sync some orders as sales receipts and others as invoices?
In some cases, the user wants to sync some orders as sales receipts. Other sales, will be unpaid invoices. Connex for QuickBooks allow users to map the transaction mode for certain orders using our rules engine.
How do I set-up the mapping?
First, set-up a catch-all:
- Login to Connex for QuickBooks.
- Next to your selling channel, click the settings button.
- On the left, click orders to QuickBooks.
- Under transaction type, choose invoices.
Orders that fail to meet your criteria will become unpaid invoices. Next, set-up a rule:
- On the left of your Connex account, click Rules Engine > My Rules.
- When you reach the Rules Engine grid, click "Add New Rule".
- On the Rule Type selector, choose "Map field, based on a condition" and then Advance.
- In the action field, select "Map Transaction Type"
- In Step 3 (the conditions that need to be met) choose the following:
- In the final step (What should the value be), enter Sales Receipts.
- Click finish