- Help Center
- Integrations Help Guide
Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
- Upgrading QuickBooks
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
Can I sync sales by selling channel for ShipStation?
How to exclude selling channels
What if I specify no selling channel?
Connex will sync all sales from all channels.
What channels are supported?
Any channel in ShipStation. There is a slight delay, when viewing newly added selling channels. Please allow a few hours.
How do I select channels?
If you wanted to sync only Bigcommerce sales, here are the steps:
- In Connex, click manage.
- Expand orders > sync orders to QuickBooks > sync manually to QuickBooks.
- Choose the Bigcommerce store:
- Click save on the top right.