Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Getting Started with Connex for QuickBooks
- Remote Desktop (RDP)
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
- Getting Started with Rules
- Rules Engine Common Rules
- Deposit Match
- Cost of Goods Sold
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
Can I sync sales by selling channel for ShipStation?
How to exclude selling channels
What if I specify no selling channel?
Connex will sync all sales from all channels.
What channels are supported?
Any channel in ShipStation. There is a slight delay, when viewing newly added selling channels. Please allow a few hours.
How do I select channels?
If you wanted to sync only Bigcommerce sales, here are the steps:
- In Connex, click manage.
- Expand orders > sync orders to QuickBooks > sync manually to QuickBooks.
- Choose the Bigcommerce store:
- Click save on the top right.