Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Channel Advisor
- Custom Store
- Magento 2
- Match Deposit Tool
- Other Partners
- Roaster Tools
- Spreadsheet Import Tool
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Web Connector 3.0
Can I sync purchase orders from sales?
Connex can create purchase orders from sales, if the product has a vendor in QuickBooks
My website has no purchase orders. Can I create them anyways?
To create a purchase order, Connex needs a vendor with quantity and purchase price. Connex can use the vendor's billing and shipping address inside of QuickBooks. Connex can create POs, using the QuickBooks product's vendor and purchase price.
In this example, a Shopify website is used to create POs in QuickBooks. Here are the prerequisites:
- In QuickBooks, the product already exists.
- In QuickBooks, the product has a default vendor.
- The product has a sales and a purchase price.
- The QuickBooks item name and website SKU are identical.
- There is adequate stock.
- The vendor must exist in QuickBooks with a valid billing and shipping address.
The vendor and purchase price are used to create the PO in QuickBooks. Here is an example:
How do I enable this feature?
Here are the steps:
- On our configure page, expand orders > sync orders to QuickBooks > transaction.
- Choose sales orders, invoices, and purchase orders.
- Save your settings.
- Sync a sale to QuickBooks. Here is an example Shopify sale:
- Connex will create a sales order, invoice, and PO. Notice how Connex mapped the purchase price from within QuickBooks. The quantity equals five, which came from the Shopify sale: