Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
Can I sync purchase orders, bills, or expenses into Connex for QuickBooks Online?
You can sync purchase orders as bills, expenses, or stand alone purchase orders. Please note all items must be of type inventory to sync to POs.
What connections are supported?
Here is a list:
How do I enable the sync?
Here are the steps:
- At the my connections page, click manage.
- On the configure page, expand sync direction.
- Choose sync purchase orders:
- Click save and sync.
What settings are available?
Settings are available on our configure page under sync purchases. Here are the settings:
|Sync Purchases As||You can map purchase orders as bills, purchase orders, expenses, or purchase orders with bills. Purchase orders have no affect on AP and they are ideal for pending POs.|
|Purchases Before||Begin date range to sync POs.|
|Purchases After||End date range to sync POs.|
|Order IDs||A list of PO numbers to sync.|
How do I resync purchase orders?
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand sync purchase orders.
- Change the sync dates.
- Click save and sync, if you use QuickBooks Online. If you use QuickBooks Desktop, click save and run your web connector.
Does Connex create missing items?
Yes, Connex will create missing items from your selling channel into QuickBooks. You can disable creating new products by reading this guide.
If your items already exist, ensure 'I purchase these products from a vendor' is checked. Add a preferred vendor and an expense account: