Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Can I sync products from QuickBooks Desktop?
We recommend adding new products to QuickBooks, then adding stock levels. This workflow ensures you can properly track inventory and COGS. Connex can map products from QuickBooks to Shopify, if the product is missing during the inventory sync.
How do I enable this feature?
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand inventory.
- Expand sync inventory from QuickBooks.
- Check the first box to enable the sync:
- At the bottom, select 'Create products in my website from QuickBooks, if they are missing.'
- Click save.
Can you sync pictures?
Not at this time. Please contact us and if there is enough demand, then we will consider for a future release. Shopify requires that the picture exists on the internet as a file, which makes syncing pictures more difficult for us.
How do the fields map between QuickBooks and Bigcommerce?
With Bigcommerce, if your QuickBooks custom field name matches a field in Bigcommerce, then our tool with automatically map it. A asterisk is listed on the field, if a custom field can map. Here is a list:
How do the fields map between QuickBooks and Shopify?
There is no way to add a product to a selling channel in Shopify. If you mark the product as inactive, then Shopify will list the product on no channel. Here is a list:
Can I preview the fields, prior to syncing?
For more info, read this guide.Can't find what you're looking for? Let us help you right now!