Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
Can I sync lot and bin from QuickBooks to ShipStation?
Connex will map these fields automatically
How do I map the fields?
No settings changes are necessary.
If you add a bin and lot to QuickBooks, Connex will sync it to the ShipStation line item options:
Here is QuickBooks:
Connex will map the inventory site to the ShipStation warehouse location field, though having a bin means you already know the site.
How do I display them on a pick list?
Please read this guide from ShipStation.