Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Can I sync bundles as individual products?
You can sync a bundle as one item or all the items beneath it
Kits are built to order. You have no kit in QuickBooks, but you have the sub items.
By default, here is how a bundle appears:
If you wanted to sync just the pump and rockets and remove garden kit, follow these steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand products.
- Expand product matching.
- Check sync sub items.
Here is the end result: