Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
Can I sync Amazon fees to my orders?
Add fees to shipped sales
What do you recommend?
We recommend using our Amazon settlement report sync or deposit matching, instead of adding fees to each sale. The deposit match will group the sales and match all fees at the end.
If you can wait two weeks for the sales to sync, use the settlement report.
How do I add the fees per sale?
Our software can sync Amazon fees on each shipped sale. To turn on this feature, follow these steps:
- Login to our software.
- Click manage.
- By default, Connex only syncs shipped orders. If you enabled unshipped orders, you must clear the filter under orders > sync orders to QuickBooks > sync manually to QuickBooks.
- Expand orders > sync orders to QuickBooks > merchant fees.
- Enter an item name:
- Click sync now.
Our software will add a negative line item beneath each sale. Here is an example: