Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
Can I sync a summary order longer than a day?
You can choose a date range to make a summary sale
Out of box, Connex syncs a 24 hour summary sale. If you want to sync a longer period, follow these steps:
- Log into Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand orders > sync orders to QuickBooks > summary sale.
- Choose show date range:
- Click submit.
- Go back to the dashboard and click manage.
- Click orders > sync orders to QuickBooks > sync manually to QuickBooks.
- Adjust the dates to a week long range:
Why are the hours ahead of 12 AM?
Do not touch the hours. We purposely set the dates 4 - 7 hours ahead because Shopify subtracts those hours during the sync.