Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Can I split a SKU?
If your SKUs had a dash in the middle, you could use our rules engine to split them in half. You could take the left side only.
How do I set up the rule?
- Login to our software.
- Click rules on the top right.
- Add this rule:
What is the end result?
If your SKU was 123-456, then your SKU would map to 123. This rule eliminates the need to have one to one mapping.Can't find what you're looking for? Let us help you right now!