Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
Can I see a list of rules that run on a particular sale?
You can test rules without syncing sales
In what cases would I use this feature?
Here are some common use cases:
- Sometimes you create a rule incorrectly and it causes a sync failure. Some users write rules that remove all SKUs from all sales.
- You want to see if a rule would work.
What rules can it test?
If the rule changes a field on the order or a field on the order item, then this feature will work.
How do I use the feature?
Here are the steps:
- Click rules > my rules on the left.
- Click add new rule.
- In the form, enter your selling channel and order number:
- Click verify order number.
- Click view rules running on order.
Here is the end result:
Is there a demo video?
Here is a demo: