Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
Can I see a list of rules that run on a particular sale?
You can test rules without syncing sales
In what cases would I use this feature?
Here are some common use cases:
- Sometimes you create a rule incorrectly and it causes a sync failure. Some users write rules that remove all SKUs from all sales.
- You want to see if a rule would work.
What rules can it test?
If the rule changes a field on the order or a field on the order item, then this feature will work.
How do I use the feature?
Here are the steps:
- Click rules > my rules on the left.
- Click add new rule.
- In the form, enter your selling channel and order number:
- Click verify order number.
- Click view rules running on order.
Here is the end result:
Is there a demo video?
Here is a demo: