Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
Can I preview an inventory sync?
In some cases, you want to preview inventory before it syncs. If you adjust your settings, then you want to ensure the stock levels are correct.
How do I turn on the preview?
With the preview activated, inventory remains queued in Connex. Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- On the Connex dashboard, scroll down to scheduled tasks.
- Delete the inventory task:
- Update some items in QuickBooks. You can adjust stock levels or items or add test to the QuickBooks sales description.
- Run the web connector.
- On the left, click dashboard.
- Expand products.
- Click product previewer.
- Click submit to preview all products in the queue.
To turn on your sync, click dashboard on the left of our configure page. Click manage, next to your connection. Click save.