Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Channel Advisor
- Custom Store
- Magento 2
- Match Deposit Tool
- Other Partners
- Roaster Tools
- Spreadsheet Import Tool
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Web Connector 3.0
Can I preview a list of orders before they reach QuickBooks?
Located within the Connex account, this interactive tool allows users to view the detailed order data Connex receives from your platform. The Order Previewer is a view-only tool and is for informational purposes only.
With the Connex Order Previewer, you can:
- Preview order data from your selling channels to see what Connex receives.
- Search for specific order numbers or by date range.
- Search by order status or specific selling channel.
- Customize which order data fields you wish to view.
- Test out specific rules to see if the rule runs correctly.
How can I preview a list of orders?
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- On the left, select the Orders link, next click Order Previewer.
- Select a Connection Name from the drop-down menu.
- Enter a date range or order numbers to preview.
- Click Preview Orders
What data will I see?
You will see this info:
- Billing and shipping address
- Line items, which SKU, quantity, unit price and taxability.
- Total discount, total tax and the order total.
- Order number, date, and order status.
- Payments, which include total payment and reference number.
Here are some screenshots: