Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
Can I preview a list of orders before they reach QuickBooks?
Located within the Connex account, this interactive tool allows users to view the detailed order data Connex receives from your platform. The Order Previewer is a view-only tool and is for informational purposes only.
With the Connex Order Previewer, you can:
- Preview order data from your selling channels to see what Connex receives.
- Search for specific order numbers or by date range.
- Search by order status or specific selling channel.
- Customize which order data fields you wish to view.
- Test out specific rules to see if the rule runs correctly.
How can I preview a list of orders?
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- On the left, select the Orders link, next click Order Previewer.
- Select a Connection Name from the drop-down menu.
- Enter a date range or order numbers to preview.
- Click Preview Orders
What data will I see?
You will see this info:
- Billing and shipping address
- Line items, which SKU, quantity, unit price and taxability.
- Total discount, total tax and the order total.
- Order number, date, and order status.
- Payments, which include total payment and reference number.