Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
Can I sync all orders under a single customer?
Connex can place all orders under a single customer of your choosing
In this example, we will place all new sales under a customer called Speed Industry Website Sales:
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand customers > matching.
- Choose single name.
- Enter Speed Industry Website Sales in the single name customer field:
Here is the end result in QuickBooks:
How does each order look?
Connex will still map the order address: