Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- Orders from QuickBooks
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
Can I perform a mass update of orders in QuickBooks Online?
You can change your settings or rules and mass update sales.
What gets updated?
Connex can update the line items, shipping, discounts, contact info, and address info.
How do I perform a mass update?
Here are the steps:
- Log into Connex Online.
- On the dashboard, click Settings next to the selling channel you wish to edit.
- Click Advanced.
- Check Update orders to QuickBooks for this sync only.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the screen.
- Run a manual sync.
Once the sync has finished, Connex will disable the update button. Updating sales will count against your order allotment.