Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
Can I override the shipping amount?
Lets say you run a promotion that says "Orders over $300 get free shipping". You can instruct Connex to create a rule to alter or remove shipping.
How do I add this rule?
In this example, we will make shipping free for orders over $300. Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- On the left toolbar, click Rules Engine and "My Rules".
- Enter this rule:
What other fields are available?
Some other fields you can use to create similar rules:
- Order Store Name
- Shipping Method
- Shipping Amount
Can I use a different comparison other than "More Than" ?
Yes. The comparison matches or equals can be used.