- Help Center
- Rules Engine Guide
- Rules Engine Mapping Order Data
Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
Can I override the shipping amount?
Lets say you run a promotion that says "Orders over $300 get free shipping". You can instruct Connex to create a rule to alter or remove shipping.
How do I add this rule?
In this example, we will make shipping free for orders over $300. Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- On the left toolbar, click Rules Engine and "My Rules".
- Enter this rule:
What other fields are available?
Some other fields you can use to create similar rules:
- Order Store Name
- Shipping Method
- Shipping Amount
Can I use a different comparison other than "More Than" ?
Yes. The comparison matches or equals can be used.