Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Can I multiply the quantity that Connex sends to or from QuickBooks?
You can instruct Connex to multiply the quantity and specify a conversion ratio.
Should I use unit of measure?
You could instruct our software to send a unit of measure, like carton, instead of multiplying the quantity. In QuickBooks, you can specify a conversion ratio. You could say a carton is ten pencils. The benefit of unit of measure is you can easily change them in QuickBooks. With these rules, you have to specify the conversion ratios such as three to one.
For more info on unit of measure, read this guide.
When would I use this rule?
Here is an example order:
Name: 3 Pack Pencils
Our goal is to send a quantity of three to QuickBooks. To add the rule, follow these steps:
- Login to Connex.
- On the right, click rules engine.
- Click action and add new rule.
- Click start from scratch.
- As the action, choose It says if the product name contains 3 pack, then multiply the quantity by 3.
Here is the result:
What fields can I compare?
The most common are product SKU, product name, and product description. We recommend using our order previewer:
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- On the left, click reports and order previewer.
- Locate an order.
On the details tab, you will find the fields to compare.
I am syncing inventory from QuickBooks. Instead of sending one, can I send three?
Follow steps one through four of when would I use this rule. Click map to. Adjust the object type to product.