Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Channel Advisor
- Custom Store
- Magento 2
- Match Deposit Tool
- Other Partners
- Roaster Tools
- Spreadsheet Import Tool
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Web Connector 3.0
Can I match deposits from Walmart to QuickBooks?
Steps to get started with the Walmart match deposits.
How do I perform the match?
You must download your Walmart settlement report from your Walmart seller portal. The spreadsheet has these headers:
- Transaction Type
- Commission from Sale
- Transaction Date Time
- Walmart.com Order #
- Gross Sales Revenue
Here is how the fields map:
|Walmart.com Order #||Order Number|
|Transaction Type||If refund, then search for a refund receipt. Otherwise, search for a sales receipt or invoice.|
|Transaction Date Time||Order Date|
|Gross Sales Revenue||Used to determine if order is a refund or sale|
|Commission from Sale||Total fees per order. Aggregated at the bottom of the deposit. Walmart usually takes 15% commission.|
How do I upload the spreadsheet?
To perform the match, follow these steps:
- If you have not already, set up the Walmart.com sync with Connex.
- Once complete, log into Connex.
- On the left, click orders > match deposits.
- Choose Walmart.
- Upload the sheet and complete the form.
- Click submit.
- If you use QuickBooks Desktop, run your web connector. Otherwise, wait a few minutes. Click dashboard on the left to view the results.